Check: MHADA Lottery Form Status; List of Accepted Applications 2017. Most of our readers must be aware of the name MHADA. It completely stands for Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority. MHADA is a government owned organization which was officially established in the year 1977. the main purpose of framing up this organization was to construct and sell the houses to lower and middle income groups of Maharashtra state. The houses made available by MHADA to the people are mostly in urban and semi – urban areas of Maharashtra state. Since 1977 this organization has done its job very well and till now it has constructed about 819 housing units in Maharashtra state. Most of the houses are being constructed by them in Mumbai, as maximum number of housings units are also in Mumbai. The organization first construct the houses and then sell them through a lottery system. The housing lottery is being organized by them every year. The MHADA Lottery 2017 Application forms are released online. So if your didn’t apply, fill your forms Today. Those already fill form, they can check the Application status, MHADA Accepted List, and MHADA Rejected List.
MHADA Important Dates with Details
- Registration Start – 16th September To 21st October 2017
- Edit your Registration – 16th September To 22nd October 2017
- Applications – 17th Sept To 22nd October 2017
- Payment Via DD – 19th Sept. To 25th Oct. 2017
- RTGS / NEFT Payment – 17th Sept. To 24th Oct. 2017
- List Of Accepted Applicants Released- 08 November 2017
- Final Draw Date – 10th November 2017
- Winner Names Revealed – 10th Nov 2017
- Refund Deposit Amount – 20th Nov 2017
MHADA Lottery Form Status
For the year 2017 also, Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority is organizing the housing lottery. The housing lottery is conducted twice a year. At first the housing lottery is conducted before March and secondly it is conducted in the month of October – November 2017. So the housing lottery conducted in the month of March was completed successfully and now is the turn to organize the second lottery of the year 2017. The online application form for this upcoming housing lottery has been released. The online application form is uploaded on the official link of MHADA. So all the people of Maharashtra who are interested in housing lottery can apply for this scheme. The method to apply is mentioned here under..
- Open up the official web link of MHADA.
- When the home page will be opened seek for the Online Application form for Housing Lottery 2017.
- The click on that link.
- An application form will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the required details on the application form.
- Pay the registration fee and than click on submit.
- Later note down the application form number or take a print out of the form for further use.
MHADA Lottery List of Accepted Applications
To take part in this housing lottery it is mandatory that the candidate must have filled the online application form. Whereas to fill up the online application form some criteria has been set. The eligibility criteria set for this housing lottery is mentioned below.
- The candidate must be the resident of Maharashtra state since last 15 years.
- The age of the candidates must be at least 18 years or above.
- While applying for the lottery it is compulsory that the candidate must have income certificate and the PAN card details.
So all the interested people can apply for this housing lottery. The online process of filling the form is starting from 16th September 2017 and last date to apply is 22nd October 2017. the bank demand draft needs to be submitted between 17th September 2017 to 25th October 2017. The lottery will than be organized on 10th September 2017. this housing lottery is for selling total 819 flats. The number of flats are divided among the income groups, as for Economical Weaker Section – 8 flats, for Higher Income Groups – 338 flats, for Middle Income groups – 289 flats, and for the Lower Income Groups – 192 flats.
MHADA Lottery List of Rejected Applications
Applicants also check the MHADA Lottery application forms Rejected List. In this list names are mentioned those are rejected by the Department. These rejection depend upon the various factors. These factors are If you didn’t pay fee, or any discrepancy in application forms.
So all the interested people must apply for this housing lottery before the last date ends. For more details about this lottery consult the official site of MHADA. The MHADA Lottery Form Status Online Checking is also available via login into your account. You can check the Rejected and Accepted List on – lottery.mhada.gov.in/OnlineApplication online.