Manohar Jyoti Scheme Haryana Subsidy on CFL, Fan, Solar Panel, मनोहर ज्योति योजना The Manohar Jyoti Yojana has been started by the state government of Haryana. Officially the yojana has been started by the honorable chief minister of Haryana state, Mr. Manohar Lal. The scheme is launched to motivate the people of the state towards proper utilization of energy.
Manohar Jyoti Scheme Haryana
The state government has planned to do this providing free lights, ceiling fan and solar system panels to the people of the state. The beneficiaries of these free light and fan will only be those people who are Below Poverty Line (BPL). The poor people will also be provided with a subsidy by the side of state government of Haryana for the solar system panels.
Key features of Manohar Jyoti Scheme Haryana
- The poor people will get free lights and a ceiling fan.
- One CFL and one table fan will be given to the beneficiaries.
- The solar panels will also be provided by the government on 60 % subsidy.
- The scheme can also be called as the Solar Home Light.
- This time much better batteries / lights will be given as compared to the earlier ones.
- Earlier 12 volt 40 AH batteries were given to the beneficiaries but this time 40 volts 120 AH batteries will be given to the beneficiaries.
- The high quality solar panels will be provided to the beneficiaries for next 25 years.
Also Read – New Government Schemes 2017
There are many people in Haryana state who are not able to pay high electricity bills, due to there poor financial conditions. For all such people the state government has taken a major step by releasing this scheme, Manohar Jyoti yojana. By the help of this scheme all the poor people will be given good quality bulbs / lights, so as less energy is consumed and more electricity is generated. By doing so the electricity bills will also reduce and the state can also improve in energy levels. Moreover on solar panels 60 % subsidy will be granted and this will run for the next 25 years.
Achievements of Manohar Jyoti Scheme Haryana
- In the first phase of this scheme the state government has already installed 21,000 solar lights across the state.
- The estimated budget of light, fan and solar panel is from Rs. 6000 to Rs. 8000, to the beneficiaries.
- The government has allotted a budget of Rs. 23.65 crore to give all these benefits to the poor people.
- The state government has also ensured to give 3,050 solar pumps to the farmers of the state.
- The farmers will then only have to pay 10 % amount of purchase of the solar pimp under the Manohar Jyoti Yojana.
- By now 120 solar lights has been installed by the state government in about 22 villages of 11 district of Haryana state.
- Around 2500 LED solar lights has also been installed in various places of the state.
Conclusion on Manohar Jyoti Scheme Haryana
The government will set up these lights as per the budget allotted. As in installing solar lights it cost Rs. 408.15 lac and in installing the LED solar lights it cost Rs. 346.25 lac. Vary soon the state government is about to install these solar lights in almost every part of the state.
The solar power systems are also installed in Karnal, Palwal and Ambala districts to produce light. The state government has said that within a very short time lapse they will install the solar lights and panels in all the districts of Haryana state. The allotment of lights and fans will also be started very soon for all the poor people of Haryana. This yojana will help out both the poor sections of the state and as well as the overall state for making out the proper utilization of energy.
Some Important Points You Need to Know About मनोहर ज्योति योजना हरयाणा
- After Taking this Scheme you will use 3 CFL, 1 Fan for 25 Years.
- Battery Include In this Scheme will be 40 Watt 120 AH Power.
- Life of Solar Panel will be 25 Year Life.
- Subsidy in Manohar Jyoti Scheme will be 60%.
- Price of This whole setup is 23 Thousand but on subsidy it will cot 6 to 7 thousand Only.
- According to Scheme Officer Harnam Singh Manohar Jyoti Scheme Booking Will be start soon.
- In First Step 1000 Sets will be distribute per District.
- This scheme is Under Akshay Urja Vibhag.
- More Info on Offcial Link.