MPMKVVCL (ARO) Assistant Revenue Officer Results 2017 – mpcz.co.in, About MPMKVVCL : ARO exam and details : dates for the exam and the result : procedure to download the result.
First of all let us discuss about the MPMKVVCL, this is an organization in Madhya Pradesh state which distributes different services to the various parts of the state. The full form of its name is Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited. This company was incorporated and completely owned by the state government of Madhya Pradesh. The official opening of this company was held on 31st May 2002 under the companies act of 1956. The main objective of this company is to gain efficiency, progressively self sustainable and to achieve the companies commercial stability and to make it commercially viable.
MPMKVVCL ARO Results 2017
Previously the company felt the need to appoint new employees for the company. The company was lacking in the employees for the post ARO i.e. Assistant Revenue Officer. For this new appointment process the MPMKVVCL issued an official notice to recruit the eligible candidates for the said post. Total vacancies for the post were 225. The notice was circulated across the state and many of the people in the state were found interested in this job. The application forms and other details like eligibility criteria was uploaded on the main web link of MPMKVVCL. The application forms were received for this post from almost all over the state.
The admit cards were then released in the month of February 2017 and the final date for the commencement of the written exam was also decided. The detailed schedule of the exam is mentioned below.
Basic Details about MPMKVVCL ARO Results 2017
- Company : Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited
- Name of the vacant post : Assistant Revenue Officer (ARO)
- Total number of unoccupied seats : 225
- Date of release of admit cards : 15th February 2017
- Final date for the exam : Sunday, 19th February 2017
- Release of Answer keys – 10th march 2017
The exam for ARO post was held successfully on Sunday, February 19. Various exam halls were arranged in various places and cities of the state for the successful commencement of the exam. The written exam of this post was held for total 300 marks. The appeared participants are now seeking for the result. The result for this written test is not yet out. Before the result the answer keys will be released and it is said that the answer keys will be out before 10th of March 2017. Moreover the company has also said to make their best to declare the result within 30 days of the completion of the exam.
MPMKVVCL Assistant Revenue Officer Results 2017
The company will also release the cut off marks list before the final declaration of the result. The minimum cut off marks will be set as the minimum marks to be secured to get qualified. After that the shortlisted candidates will be called for the document verification and a viva – voice, then the experience of the candidates will be checked if any.
Process of MP Assistant Revenue Officer Procedure
- CBT (Computer Based Test) Online – 300 Marks
- Viva-Voice / Certificate Verification / Document Verification
- Professional / Working Experience
After all these processes the final selection of the candidates will be made. The candidates must keep in touch with the link of the company to get the regular updates, as the date for the declaration of result. To download the result..
- Candidates must log on to mpcz.co.in
- Seek the link for the recruitment section 2017.
- In that section click on the MPMKVVCL ARO Results 2017.
- A new tab will be opened in which some details will be demanded.
- Enter them and click on the submit.
- Result for ARO exam will then be visible on the screen.
- Download the file and save it, a hard copy will also be found useful in future.
MPMKVVCL ARO Results 2017 Will be released in the coming Month. Applicants those are applied for the assistant Revenue Offers Exam, Need to Wait. The Merit of ARO is also come after result.