Surya Mitra Yojana ITI Holders (सूर्य मित्र योजना) Program APP Details, Surya Mitra Program Yojana : Features of Program : Eligibility criteria : How to apply for the program, Admission in Surya Mitra Scheme.
Hello everyone, we are here to share an amazing news with all of you. The government of India has given approval to start up a new program which is named as the Surya Mitra Program. The said program is being carried out by NISE. It is an institution which is completely known as the National Institute of Solar Energy. Mainly it is an autonomous institution of Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE), they provides various types of training and courses in the field of Solar Energy. Now NISE is organizing the said program i.e. Surya Mitra Program. It is a skill development program with the collaboration of State Nodal Agencies. The program will be conducted all over the country.
Surya Mitra Yojana
Main Features of the Surya Mitra Program
- The training under this program will be given free of cost.
- It is a residential training, which means the candidates will be served with the free food and the housing facility.
- No fee will be charged for the training only the security fee will be taken at the time of admission, which will be refunded after the completion of the training.
- The main aim of this program is to develop the skill of the youth towards the Solar Energy field.
- The training is for 600 hours i.e. 90 days.
This training of Solar Energy will also help in giving job opportunities. The survey reveals that in the upcoming years 11 lakh new jobs will be opened in the solar energy sectors. So through this program the candidates will be trained well to work in any solar energy plant. More over after the completion of the training placements will also be given to the candidates. So all the candidates who are willing to join this program can apply for it.
Surya Mitra Method to Apply
- Visit the official web link of the program.
- From the link download the online application from for the training.
- After the download fill the application form and attach the qualification certificates, resume etc with the form.
- Then email the application form to the main web link of NISE email@example.com.
To apply for this training program there are few things that the candidates must keep in mind. These things are shown here under.
- The candidate must not be below the age of 18 years.
- Candidate must be minimum 10th qualified from any recognized board.
- An ITI certificate is also required for every candidate in Electrician / Wireman / Fitter / Electronics Mechanic etc.
- More of the preference will be given to the candidates holding a Diploma in the fields of Electrical / Electronics and Mechanical.
- The more emphasis will be given to the candidates belonging to rural background area, SC / ST, unemployed youth and Women.
Surya Mitra Yojana ITI Holders
This is an great opportunity to the candidates to take training under this program and get a job in solar energy sector. It is said that in the upcoming years the most reliable form of energy will be Solar energy. So it is must to focus on the Solar Energy projects. So the government of India has started this program. The interested candidates can apply for this program before 15th March 2016. As the new batch will be started from 3rd April 2017 on wards. There shall be 30 seats in every batch for Surya Mitra Program.
Surya Mitra Yojana Key points to be remembered
- Name of the program : Surya Mitra Program.
- Last date to apply : 15th March 2017.
- Starting date of the batch : 3rd April 2017.
For more details regarding this Surya Mitra Program you can also consult the site of NISE (mentioned above).
Surya Mitra Admission
- Admission of Surya Mitra Will be start Now. Applicants those interested in Surya Mitra they need to apply Online Before the last date. Last date is 15th March 2017. The Course Name is Surya Mitra PV Technician.
- How to Apply For Surya Mitra Program
- You need the basic requirement that is your Bio data/CV/Resume, Then Scan It Concretely.
- Download the application Form, Fill it completely and then scan it. (Download Application Forms)
- The Written Email at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach files with them.
More Details – Main Website of Surya Mitra
Surya Mitra App
Android App Google Play Store – Download here