UIT Housing Scheme Udaipur Draw Result 2017, Bedwas Awas Yojana Lottery New housing scheme by the state government of Rajasthan : how to apply for the housing scheme : eligibility to apply for the UIT housing scheme.
Rajasthan is a state to be known as the India’s largest state, area wise. It is located on the western side of the country and have a largest area kilometer wise. The capital of Rajasthan state is Jaipur whereas as a total the state has 33 districts.
UIT Housing Scheme Udaipur Draw Result
Scheme Under – UIT Udaipur (Urban Improvement Trust)
Scheme in – Bedwas / Satori Magri – Udaipur
Total Houses – EWS 463 Flats
Type of Building – G+3
Flat Size – 355.51 Sq Feet
Flat Price – 4,19,900/-
Processing Charges – 2000/-
One of the important and famous district of Rajasthan state is Udaipur. Recently a notification was brought out by the state government of Rajasthan to start up a new housing scheme in Udaipur district. The housing scheme was being launched by the UIT Udaipur which completely stands for Urban Improvement Trust of Udaipur. The UIT trust is a local development authority which has a responsibility of developing and maintaining the Udaipur city. This time the UIT made an decision by consulting the state government of Rajasthan to construct new houses for the people living in Udaipur.
UIT Housing Scheme Udaipur Draw
The new housing scheme by UIT is mainly for those people who belongs to economical weaker section of the society. These people don’t have enough of earning to buy expensive houses, so UIT has decided to construct affordable houses for such people. Mainly the scheme will focus on the people at Bedwas, Satori Magri Udaipur. This new housing scheme is also known as the UIT Udaipur Bedwas Awas Yojana. Under this scheme total 464 flats will be constructed for the poor people of the society. The flats so constructed will be of G+3 type which will be well furnished with good surrounding environment.
UIT Housing Scheme Udaipur Draw Details of the flat
- Building will be of G+3 type and well furnished.
- The estimated size of the flats will be 355.51 square feet.
- Minimum cost of the flat for economical weaker section will be around 4 lakhs.
The features shows that the flats will be constructed very well, so is the price of the flats. The approximate price of the flats will be Rs.4,19,900. So all the people who belongs to the financial poor families can apply for this housing scheme. The scheme was started in the month of February 2017 and the process to apply was started from 6th February 2017. The applying method is only referred by the online means. Last date to apply online for the UIT housing scheme is 6th March 2017. The process is very simple and Rs. 2000 will be charged as the processing fee.
Method to Check UIT Housing Scheme Udaipur Draw Result 2017
- Visit the Offcial Page to Check Result of Draw in Below Link.
- Make a visit to uitudaipur.org
- Further click on Apply Now, on the home page.
- The application form will appear asking various details as mobile number, name etc.
- Enter all the details, pay the processing fee and click on submit.
- Then an OTP password will be sent on the mentioned mobile number.
- Enter that OTP password and your details and mobile number will be verified.
- After that click on final submit and your application ID will be generated.
- At last save the application form or take a print of it for further consultancy.
By following these simple steps the EWS people can easily apply for the UIT Udaipur housing scheme. But to apply for this housing scheme there are some terms and conditions which the candidates need to fulfill. These are mentioned below…
- Most importantly the age of the candidate must be 18 years or above.
- The applying candidate must be a domicile of Rajasthan state.
- The annual income of the candidate must not exceed the amount of Rs. 1,50,000.
Its a great deal offered by the UIT Udaipur, so all the candidates belonging to poor families must apply for this scheme to get the houses at affordable prices.