UP Chunav Result 2017, Parinaam उत्तर प्रदेश चुनाव परिणाम Winner | यूपी चुनाव परिणाम निर्वाचन क्षेत्र भाजपा, समाजवादी पार्टी (एसपी) + कांग्रेस, बसपा, विजेता उम्मीदवार नाम सीटें.
The year 2017 is a election year for various states of the country. One of such state is the Uttar Pradesh state. UP assemble elections are considered to be most important as it holds the largest number of seats among all the states of the country. The 17th Legislative Assemble elections of Uttar Pradesh was held from 11th February 2017 to 8th March 2017. The election continued so long as due to the high number of seats in the state.
UP Chunav Result 2017
[table id=38 /]
As a total there are 403 assembly segments or we can say seats in UP assemble elections. For these 403 seats the elections were held in 7 phases. In these 7 phases the districts were divided and different dates were given for the polling. This made it easier to conduct election in UP state.
UP Chunav Result 2017 polling in 7 phases
- First Phase – I held on 11th February 2017.
- Second Phase – II held on 15th February 2017.
- Third Phase – III held on 19th February 2017.
- Fourth Phase – IV held on 23rd February 2017.
- Fifth Phase – V held on 27th February 2017.
- Sixth Phase – VI held on 4th March 2017.
- Seventh Phase VII held on 8th March 2017.
Election commission of India (ECI) announced officially to organize elections on 4th February 2017. Then the dates for the nominations etc were decided as per the phases and then on these above mentioned dates the polls were given in different phases. For the 2017 elections the polling booths were also increased in Uttar Pradesh state. Now all the people of UP are looking forward to view the UP Assembly Election result. The result for the UP election will be out on 11th march 2017.
Uttar Pradesh Chunav Result 2017
The 2017 Assembly election were held in 5 different states on India under the notification released on 4th January 2017. These states are Goa, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Manipur and Uttar Pradesh. The UP Chunav Result 2017 for the elections for these 5 states will be released on a same date, 11th March 2017. ECI has given these dates and said that the elections must be completed before 15th March 2017. Every single citizen is waiting for the 11th March so as to know which party will rule in 2017 elections.
Exit polls were also conducted for all these 5 states on 9th march 2017. Every one has an eye on the Uttar pradesh elections, as it is the only state having a large number of seats. For UP ’s 403 assembly seats, the exit poll was organized and was telecast on various news channels.
UP Chunav Exit polls reveals
- There will be a tough competition among BJP, Samajwadi party alliance congress.
- Maximum polls said that BJP will be leading in UP elections.
- It seems tough for Akhilesh Yadav to make up there government this time.
- For a majority in UP, the party needs 202 seats.
- The polls of various telecast and new channels said that BJP will be leading all the way.
- Some polls stated that BJP will be having around 200 seats and will make their government with a majority.
उत्तर प्रदेश चुनाव परिणाम 403 सीट
[table id=36 /]
At earlier elections people voted for those parties who supported their caste and religion instead of the economic and social development along with the development of the people. Voting in favor of BJP alternative to congress is the promise and hopes of development of the people / state and the overall country.
So lets see who will be making a government in UP Assembly Elections 2017. As said the results will be out on 11th March 2017, so have patience and wait for the official announcement of result.
यूपी चुनाव रिज़ल्ट 2017 कैसे देखे….
- Visit the Page of Uttar Pradesh Election Commission Portal.
- If its not Working Check State Election Commission Page.
- Then You see in the Home Page UP Chunav Result 2017 Live.
- Click on it and Search your Constituency Name and Click on it.
- If You Constituency Seat Result will be declare then you can see, if not wait for Few more Minutes.
- You can see Witch Party Make Lead in the above Table.