WBSSC Group D Clerk Results 2017, Expected Cut Off List, West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Clerk Results 2017, WBSSC Group D Results 2017.
Hello every one here we are to give you the complete details regarding the written exam held in West Bengal Staff Selection Commission for the posts of Clerk and Grade 4. The said examination was organized by the state examination board i.e. WBSSC. The full version of this board is West Bengal Staff Selection Commission. In the previous month they issued a notification for the recruitment purpose. This recruitment was for Grade 4 and Clerk post. The vacancies available for these posts were large in number. WBSSC wants to appoint 4943 capable employees for the said posts. The appointment of the best contender was then decided to be made by the means of a written exam and an interview.
WBSSC Group D Clerk Results
The written exam for the Clerk post was completed on 5th of February 2017 and for the exam for the Grade 4 posts were completed on 19th February 2017. More than thousands of people of the state attended this written exam. After the completion of both these exams now the participants are demanding for the result.
|Department||West Bengal Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Group D Clerk|
|Total Posts||4934 Posts|
|Exam Date||5th and 19th Feb 2017|
The solution papers were also issued after the completion of the exam but it was not found so satisfactory and the attendants now want result as soon as possible. The curiousness of the participants are increasing day by day for the result. The result is not yet declared and the board officials says that the result will be out by the end of next month on the main site of the board.
WBSSC Group D Results 2017
The date for the official declaration of the result will also be mentioned within a couple of days on the main site. When the result will be out the participants can check it on the site. The most convenient way to check the result is discussed below..
Procedure To Download WBSSC Group D Clerk Results 2017
- Open the main link wbssc.gov.in
- Over this link variety of sections will be shown.
- Among the various sections seek for the link for the Clerk & Grade 4 exam 2017.
- Under the link, select the link for the result.
- A new tab will be opened where few details will be demanded.
- Fill up all the details and then submit.
- The result for the requested roll number will then be appeared on the screen.
- The result file can be easily access-able by clicking on the download link.
- A print out the WBSSC Group D Clerk Results 19th February 2017 can also be taken by the candidate, if needed.
According to the notification 4934 employment opportunities was discharged by the commission. More than thousands of application forms were received for this job opportunity. The process of exam and the exam is now being completed very well in all the centers allotted for the examination. Now the wait is only for the result. The qualified candidate of the written exam will be further called for personal interview. At the time of interview the same admit card will be required which is issued for the written exam. If the candidate is able to clear the interview round also then he / she will be selected and the posting of the candidate will be done within the state for the desired post.
WBSSC Clerk Results 2017
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission is a part of SSC. Many of us must be familiar with this name but still for the convenience we must tell you that it is a central government organization responsible for giving job opportunities to the youth of the country. It is has its branches in various states and among those states one is the WBSSC. So this organization discharges opportunities for the West Bengal state only.
- Organization : West Bengal Staff Selection Commission.
- Vacancies for : Clerk & Grade 4 posts.
- Total number of vacancies : 4934.
- Selection type : written exam & interview.
- Exam date : 5th and 19th February 2017 respectively.
- Result : soon to be announced.
WBSSC Group D Clerk Expected Cut off
General Cut off –
OBC Cut off –
Clerk SC Cut off –
Clerk ST Cut off –