PMGDSA – Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan 2017 In Hindi, Benefits, National Digital Literacy Mission – Empowerment and encouragement of digital education : improvement in the living of rural people – The central government is launching a new scheme under the Pradhan Mantri Yojana schemes. The new upcoming scheme is known as the Pradhan Mantri Digital Saksharta Abhiyan or we can also call it as the National Digital Literacy Mission. Under this scheme the government will educate the people regarding the digital technology. They will educate the people regarding the use of internet and the various other digital technologies. This will help in upbringing the rural people in the technological world.
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan
The said scheme is launched by the present PM of India, Mr. Narendra Modi but the base of this plan is based on the vision of Late APJ Abdul Kalam. He aimed at connecting the rural people of the country with the urban society. He also stated that the technologies and services in urban areas can also be made available in rural areas. In the year 2015, a campaign was launched under which the services were given electronically to the citizens of India. The attempt was then given a practical shape by improving the connectivity levels or we can by the increase in the use of internet. This step took the country towards the digital empowerment.
The new scheme regrading the digital empowerment is National Digital Literacy Mission. As its name states that this plan has an objective to serve IT education to around 52.5 lakh people in the country. In these 52.5 lakh people the Anganwadi and Asha workers will also be included. They also focuses on the ration dealers in all the union territories and the states across the country. By doing so the malpractices occurring in the lives of middlemen can be prevented. The scheme is also expected to improve the standard of living of the people living in rural areas. The IT education will help the people regarding the new technologies coming and the use of internet. With the help of this education then the rural people will also be able to participate in the online transactions.
प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण डिजिटल साक्षारता अभियान हिन्दी में
प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण डिजिटल साक्षारता अभियान – प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी द्वारा शुरू किया गया प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण डिजिटल साक्षारता अभियान जिसे की (पीएमजीडीएसए) भी कहा जा रहा है, अब तक के बेहतर योजनाओ में से एक है। इस योजना में भारत के ग्रामीण इलाको को डिजिटल इंडिया मोहीम से जोड़ा जाएगा। इस स्कीम में मुख्यता युवाओ जो साथ में जोड़ा जाएगा। इस के लिय हर वर्ष 25 डसे 30 लाख युवा इस में भाग ले पाएगे। यह स्कीम 2017 फेब में शुरू हो गए है। प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण डिजिटल साक्षारता अभियान से जुड़ी सभी प्रकार के जानकारी इस वैबसाइट पे आप को मिल जाएगे। अगर आप का कोई प्राशन हो तो कृपया नीचे दिया हुए कमेंट बॉक्स में पूछे।
Once every citizen of the country is educated then the people can overall participate in the development of the nation. Then the rural people can’t be forbidden from their rights as then they will have a voice of their own. The education program will be given through 2 phases. The key points and the two phases of this program are mentioned below.
Basic Information Regarding Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan
- Name of the scheme – National Digital Literacy Mission
- Scheme Approval by Govt – 8th February 2017
- Budget of Projects – 2351.38 Crore
- Completion Year – 2017 March
- 1) Trained Applicants Year 2016-17 – 25 Lakh
- 2) Trained Applicants Year 2017-18 – 275 Lakh
- 3) Trained Applicants Year 2018-18 – 300 Lakh
- Departmrent Under This – Ministery of Electronics and Information Technology
- Around 10 lakh people will be the beneficiaries and they will be educated under this scheme
- About 9 lakh of people will be educated for free as various supports grants are given by the government of India
- Nearly 1 lakh people will be educated by the industry professionals and the civil society partners
- They will also update the people regarding the current initiatives taken by the Indian government
When all the people will be educated then they will able to access the smart phones, internet, laptops etc. The use of these technologies will make it easier for the rural people to communicate and to make the e – transactions. Then the people will be able to explore and have multiple cashless transactions. By this the nation will grow step by step and will lead to a developed country.
Content Teach Under Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan Scheme
- Computer Uses Basic
- Use Internet on Low and High Scale
- Smartphone Use
- Learn Online Banking Process, Net Banking, Mobile Banking, UPI, Online Wallets and Other Online Payment Gateways.
This scheme will be processed by the Ministry of Electronics and IT and will be under the complete supervision of them. The state governments and the ministry of union territories will also be the active participants of this scheme, and will help in making the India as Digital India.
Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan Benefits
- People Live in Village this is the Opportunity for Them. They get Learning How to Use Computer.
- They will be connect to the Digit World.
- Training Sessions is the pattern of this scheme. In Training you will learn How to Send E-Mail, Digital Payment form Different Gateways.
- Encouraging Digital Usage, How to Connect with the world by Internet.
- Then you will the benefit regarding Cashless Payments, How to Do Online Transactions Ect.
- The Dream of Digital Indian will be full Fill by this Scheme.
For More Read – Click here to Know More