HUDA Flats Chandigarh Panchkula Scheme 2017 – Apply Online 88 Houses, HUDA Housing Scheme Haryana 2017. If you want to buy the dream house of your own then apply online for the Huda Flats. To apply for the Huda Flats here I will gives you full details of the online apply for the HUDA 88 Flats in Panchkula. Everyone have the dream of own house and live the city but due to low income common persons cannot afford the house for this family. So now you want the dream house then there is golden opportunity to apply for the HUDA flats.
HUDA Flats Chandigarh Panchkula Scheme 2017
To apply for the HUDA flats here you can get the full detail also apply online. Haryana Urban Housing board Sector 31 Panchkula has invited the online application form the commissioned Officers. So the any employee who is the ex-serviceman, current employee, widow of the ex-serviceman and child of the employee can apply for this Flats of Huda.
These are B-Type of the Flats . and the registration for these flats will be till the 19 May 2017. The total consideration of these flats is around of Rs.23.70 Lakh. With the registration form you have to submitted the 10% amount of the cost of the Flats i.e. 2.37 Lacs and rest of 15% amount will be deposit after the draw i.e. 3.56 Lacs.
Flats in Panchkula Under HUDA Scheme
- Applying candidates must be the citizen of the India.
- Resident of the Haryana State.
- Husband and wife both can apply for this scheme but only one can apply.
- The registration form will be submitted till the 19 May 2017.
- At the time of the registration have to submitted the 10% amount of the cost of the Flats.
HUDA Flats Area of allotment
How to apply for HUDA Flats 2017
- Go to the official site of the authority.
- Fill the application form.
- Submit your proof documents which are required.
- Submit the registration fee with the application.
- More Update Visit HUDA Flats Panchkula Page.